Broadband India Forum and Asian Development Bank Institute, Japan along with Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations (ICRIER) are jointly organising a Hi-Level Conference on Digital Infrastructure on December 6, 2018 in New Delhi
Need for this Conference
Digital Infrastructure has been recognized as the key enablers for the socio-economic development of our nation. With the National Digital Communications Policy-2018 paving the way for the onset of a 1Tn Digital Economy by 2022, the digital revolution adopted in our country has received huge interest from all stakeholders to develop an iconic platform to showcase India’s strength in the telecom sector to the world and to bring Global Players to explore the endless opportunities available in India. Thus, the Digital Infrastructure Conference will address the following imminent needs:
- First ever and single largest India Event focussed exclusively on Digital Infrastructure and how it can help transform the country and help leapfrog from the traditional legacy infrastructure to the next generation infrastructure which shall be the bedrock of the multi-trillion dollar Digital Economy of the future.
- Be the flagship event bringing together Government, Industry, Associations, Academia, Start-ups, Entrepreneurs, Application Developers, Skill Promoters and other important stakeholders such as International Governments, multi-lateral Agencies involved in development & growth of infrastructure & Global Industry under one roof.
- Create a unique and distinct platform for the industry to engage with the government and key policy decision makers by providing direct input through recommendations and policy position papers.
- Use the event to showcase global players and India’s premier position in the field of communication and telecom infrastructure.
- Make a world class platform that can be the preferred destination for the global community to benefit from and engage with the vibrant telecom/mobility sector of the World’s largest growing Digital Infrastructure market.
A similar workshop was held in Tokyo, Japan on 12th September, 2018 on this topic and we would like to bring the learnings from Tokyo and interact with the various stakeholders including ministries & industry verticals to share their inputs & findings of the research by ADBI, Japan for more effective investment in Digital Infrastructure.
High Level Government participation from:
- Niti Aayog
- Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP)
- Ministry of Commerce
- Indian Railways
- Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs (CBEC)
- Department of Telecommunications
- Ministry of Electronics & IT (Meity)
- National Highway Authority of India
- Ministry of Urban Development (Smart Cities)
PLEASE CONTACT FOR INFORMATION
Mr. Anil Prakash
Director General, Broadband India Forum
Suites - 215 & 216, DBS Office Business Centre, 1st Floor, World Trade Tower, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi-110001
Mobile: +91-9811155846 | Phone: +91-11-40509200, 45730225 (D) | Fax: +91-11-23414740
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.broadbandindiaforum.com