Satellite Applications for Inclusive Growth
India Satcom 2019, being organized by Broadband India Forum (BIF), offers you a unique opportunity to meet with the key decision makers and business leaders driving the development in bringing Satellite Communications into the mainstream of Digital India and the National Digital Communication Policy.
Register today to gain the knowledge and access you will need to make your organisation part of this growing market for satellite communications services in India.
Join Us in New Delhi for India Satcom 2019 to:
- Learn about the Role of Satellite Communications in the Broadband & Broadcasting Ecosystem of India
- Talk to the Key Government Policy Makers on Policy Formulations, Regulatory Interventions & Policy Implementation Guidelines
- Attend Knowledge Sessions which deliberate and formulate strategies related to;
- Making IFMC services a major success in India
- Advancements in Satellite Technologies with specific focus to India
- Ease of Doing Business in Satcom
- Valedictory Session
What are the Opportunities for you?
- Unique networking opportunities with Government officials, Business Leaders and Senior Executives from the world’s major satellite operators, manufacturers and equipment providers.
- Create awareness within the Government at all levels regarding importance of the role of Satcom in providing broadband pan India including rural India.
- Get access to key decision makers in the Government on matters related to policy, regulation & business opportunities in Satellite Communications.
- Attend panel discussions on Market Growth, Policy & Regulatory Issues, Role of Satcom in Digital India, Ease of Doing Business, Satcom Mobility & other related topics.
Who can attend?
- Satellite Operators
- Satellite Manufacturers
- Broadband Service Providers
- Internet Service Providers
- VSAT Manufacturers & Distributors
- Value-added service Providers
- User Organisations (Banks, Oil & Gas, Defence Security Forces, etc.)
- DTH Service Providers
- Government Representatives
- Spectrum & Regulatory Experts
- Start-ups and innovators
- Attorneys & Consultants
- Telecom Service Providers
Please contact for Speaking and Sponsorship:
Mr Arun Mukarji
Senior Director – Operations
Suites - 215 & 216, DBS Office Business Centre, 1st Floor, World Trade Tower, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi-110001
Tel: +91-11-40509200, 45730225 (D)
Fee: Rs. 5,000/- (100 USD) (18% GST Included) per delegate.
A copy of Satellite Background Paper will be provided free of cost with Paid Registration.
Delegate fee is non-refundable but a change in nomination will be accepted